• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Making follow ups on all clients’ monthly installments.
• Assisting in secretarial duties and manning the reception.
• Receipting all cash payments.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
• Controlling and maintaining records of all incoming Office related correspondences.
• Providing input into office management budget requirements and managing operational expenditure and budget.
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Controls and records all confidential documentations
• Filing and updating documents for all clients
• Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Marketing of properties that are available for sale
• Submitting timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned