Like dust we rise
I am a youthprenuer who has knowledge and experience in business management and development. Moreso, I have knowledge in computer science. Currently, I am studying Bhs in Business Studies and Computer Science in my final year at the University of Zimbabwe. I have worked for two companies in business management and development, sales and marketing, finance and the IT department.
I also a designer experienced with Affinity designer and Canva. I do video editing and captioning and experienced with videoleap and filmora. I am eager to learn more as I have self taught using these applications.
During my spare time, I tend to enjoy gardening as it refreshes my mind whilst I am still productive.
Business Management and Computer Science Intern
• Administration - responsible for the day-to-day operations of the
business. Making reports at the end of each months on how the company performance whilst assisting management.
• Business development - strategising ways to grow and build a sustainable business.
• Sales and Marketing – Increased customer acquisition and retention in economic crisis caused by Covid 19.
• Oversee the maintenance and repair of customer equipment.
• Web development – Led the web development team for the
company website and reviewing it.
• Social media marketing - advertising the products and services on WhatsApp.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and
communications programs and strategies.
Account Manager Assistant (Part-time)
• Ensuring that all debtors have paid their outstanding balance at the end of the month.
• Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.