Providing your business with the tools to succeed.
I am an SME business consultant, based in Nairobi, Kenya. I have 7+ years of experience in Accounting, Business Advisory, and Customer Service. I gained the majority of my knowledge and skilled experiences in Australia before relocating back to Kenya in 2018 and starting up M & A Management Solutions LTD.
@mamsolutionske we specialize in three critical areas of business, Bookkeeping, Customer Management, and Business Process Automation. Majority of small businesses in Africa struggle in these three areas due to lack of skill, knowledge, resources, and financing.
@mamsolutionske we don’t just provide a face value service but make sure your business as a whole benefit. We believe any business can succeed with the right tools and relationships to support it.
SME Business Consultant
The overall goal of a small business consultant is to help make business better by addressing problems and recommending solutions.
As an SME business consultant, I communicate with employees, review documents and watch day-to-day business operations to understand what problems exist and why. Job duties include forming solutions to problems and presenting those analyses to the business owner. I work closely with the business owner and employees to gather information used to assess what changes need to be made to solve problems, improve the business and reach goals.
1. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
2. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
3. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
4. Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
6. Negotiate with the tax office on behalf of clients.
7. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
8. Secures financial information by completing database backups.
9. Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
10. Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
11. Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
12. Comply with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
13. Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. and
14. Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Customer Service Officer
Dnata Airport Service