Junior IT admin
1. Assisted the Systems Administrator in the maintenance of and administering of the company’s computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software, and all configurations.
2. Provided system and network administration support for Windows, OSX, and Cisco systems
3. Performed regular software updates and system backups
4. Provided phone and remote desktop support to end users.
5. Supported users to migrate their date on to new hardware.
6. Handled administrative tasks including answering phones, taking memos and in charge of sending and receiving correspondence.
Customer service personel
1. Serves customers by completing account transactions.
2. Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
3. Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting, and packaging currency and coins.
4. Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.